ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Review :: The Face Shop Aura Color Control CC Cream
Wednesday 11 September 2013 ‚ 19:47 ‚ Leave a comment


Hellooooo Lovelies!!

~*~*~ Sorry I haven't posted much reviews lately. I've been obsessed with playing Tales of Xillia. I never finish my games ever and I made a vow I'd finish this one at least, but its a very long (though great) adventure! haha If anyone hasn't tried the Tales series and like anime/RPG style games with a great storyline, I definitely recommend Tales of Xillia or Tales of Grace F. fuhu~

Anyways, away with today's review which I'm absolutely ecstatic about!! It's another CC Cream review, but this one comes in a very interesting format!


Spoiler Alert!!! 
I love this CC Cream! LOL! It is not only my new favorite CC Cream.
It is also my favorite/preferred choice of base makeup right now over any other foundation/BB/CC I've tried up to date which is a really amazing feat! 
Definitely on my Holy list now! XD



Product Information

     Description: Color Control Cream that creates a radiant and clear make-up appearance as if the skin is being spotlighted. Benefits/Effects include: Wrinkle Care, Whitening, UV Protection, Radiant & Brighter Skin Tone, Darkening-proof Formula (12 Hour Long-lasting), Silver Vine Complex: Skin Brightening Effect.
     Directions: Pump 1-2 times to release the formula. After skincare, apply evenly onto face in a light tapping motion using the enclosed CC puff. Do the same for the touch-ups.
     Capacity: 20g


So there are 2 things about this CC Cream that really caught my eye because...
ONE - I find that it's quite advantageous/cute/interesting
TWO - It differs from the typical CC Creams

The first one of course is the packaging! I'm not talking about the outside packaging but the packaging of the actual product (which you will be able to see below). Rather than the typical tube like packaging most CC Creams come in, The Face Shop's CC Cream actually comes in a compact completed with a CC puff and a mirror! I love that! It's such a new, fresh concept! Haha

There's actually a plastic film over the mirror you're supposed to peel off (probably to protect it from scratches & etc before it gets to the costumer) and I didn't peel it off with this shot so the mirror doesn't look that clear. I assure you, after you peel off the plastic it's fine. lol

The pink thing is the underside of the puff. Usually I don't use puffs/brushes with my base makeup because 1. the puffs that come with it are usually horrid, and 2. I really just prefer the texture of my fingers rubbing it in on my face. 

That said, I really really REALLY like the puff that came with this CC Cream! It is a good puff! lol. It's not really a puff (like the ones you get with blushers) but more of a sponge. It has the same texture as one of those Beauty Blender sponges. It also applies really nicely and flawlessly so for once I've traded in my fingers for this little CC puff. 


The second thing that caught my eye about this is that it's not the same white texture with color beads as the previous CC Creams I've tried. It's actually a skin color like you would find with BB Creams or Foundations. 

I actually like this a lot better because although the color beads do color match to suit your skin color, it doesn't do it as well as a skin-tone color cream would. That's my opinion anyways! :3

Another interesting thing about this CC Cream is that it's actually refillable. I didn't know this until I was taking pictures of it. haha I think this is so neat because 1. it's probably cheaper to buy the refill 2. environmentally friendly because less plastic waste!

The sad thing is that I haven't found an online store that sell the refills alone. You might have to go directly into a FaceShop store to purchase that.



Okay so here are the before and after shots. The after photo looks a little ghastly white, but I assure you that's not the case at all! One of the things I love about this CC Cream is how beautifully natural and flawless it makes my skin look! It's definitely not a ghost kind of white, but a very natural skin looking kind of white!!!  

I actually find its whitening/brightening a lot more natural and radiant compared to the Etude House CC Cream (which was my previous big love).

It's coverage is also the most spectacular thing ever invented!! I ABSOLUTELY mean this!

Usually my daily base makeup consists of CC Cream and then concealer on under-eye circles or foundation on needed parts of my face. Since I have really bad dark circles under my eyes, even when my skin is perfect (as it can be) I have to dab SOMETHING on to help cover the darkness under my eyes.

With this Face Shop CC Cream... OMG... Redness, Acne Scars, Discoloration, Dark Eye Circles, GONE!! Gone, gone, gone! It's so heavenly and my face feels as flawless as it looks! Besides this CC Cream, I don't even need anything else!


Likes:
  SUPER amazing coverage that hides pretty much everything
  Naturally looking, flawless complexion
  Whitening
  Brightening & radiance (Dewy/Glowy Effect with slightly matte feel)
  Comes in a compact with mirror & CC puff (easy touch ups)
  Compact case makes it travel & purse friendly
  Anti-darkening, color lasts all day (12 hours)
  Face feels light and fresh after application 
  UV protection SPF 30PA++
  Anti-wrinkle
  Has very light, fresh perfume scent (not the usual floral smell XD)
  Doesn't play up dry skin patches like the other CC Creams I've tried
  Multiple skin-tone color creams matches skin-tone better (I have 01 Radiant Beige)
  Refills possible

Dislikes:
Gets slightly oily after 4 hours in the summer heat. In normal/cooler weather, it lasts 5-6 hours before slight, non-shiny oil appears around nose. Small touch ups recommended when wearing for longer periods of time.


Coverage:
Primer/Base:
Whitening/Brightening:
Application/Color Match:
Overall:

Final Verdict: If possible, I'd probably giving this CC Cream 100 hearts! I definitely recommend trying this product out! It's made it so much easier for me to put on base makeup in the morning! Usually CC Creams are quite sheer so it's just amazing that this CC has so much coverage! If you haven't hopped on the CC train before this, now is the time. LOL! Buy it and see the amazing difference yourself!

I purchased this product here!

Thanks For Reading!!

Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity