ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Review :: Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream
Tuesday 6 August 2013 ‚ 16:05 ‚ Leave a comment


Hellooo Lovelies~

~*~*~ So the time has come again for another CC cream review. I know it hasn't been long since this blog started, but I think it's kind of weird that there's been no BB reviews and only CC's. haha. Oh well! I will do a BB review soon I think, but until then meow~ here's the CC Review.

Today I have Etude House's CC cream with me!


I think the packaging is so cute for some reasons although it's actually pretty simple. This CC comes in two types: #1 Silky & #2 Glow. I got the Silky one since I'm assuming the Glow version will be directed at people who really want to show off the dewy look. Personally I'm not a fan of the dewy look, but maybe I just fail at it. haha. Every time I try to do the "dewy effect" I just end up looking oily and it gets worst as the day progresses. 


 

Product Information

     Description: This multitasking 8 in 1 formula hydrates, primes, conceals, treats, and protects skin at an easy single step for a healthier complexion, inside and outside. It glides on with a silky smooth finish. 
     Directions: Apply liberally and blend evenly with your fingertips for natural, sheer coverage. Use it alone or layered under your favorite foundation for more coverage. 
     Capacity: 35g



For more info on CC creams clicky here!

The 8 benefits Etude's CC claims:

- Hydration
- UV Protection (SPF 30 PA++)
- Primer (Smooth Texture)
- Stress Relief
- Whitening
- Anti-Aging
- Luminosity
- Tone-up


The picture doesn't show really well, but the CC does contain tiny, tiny black specks inside which are supposed to oxidize to a color that matches your skin tone after it's spread.


As a basic comparison to Tony Moly's Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream

Etude House's CC... whitens better and more naturally, oxidizes quicker, oxidizes better to match skin tone, slightly better coverage, less sticky texture after application

Tony Moly's CC... has better priming abilities, makes a better makeup base, more luminous and glossy finish, more moisturizing




     Likes: Etude's CC is sheer, but "still provides a bit of coverage" sheer unlike Tony Moly's Luminous Pure Aura. I like that it preps my skin up and conceals my gigantic pores lol. I love it's whitening ability! It's not the temporary kind where the whitening effect is gone after the product is cleaned off. I have way darker complexion on my forehead because I seem to tan there better and I guess I also walk with a slight angle to my head and the sun just hits my forehead more. haha. Anyways, after using it for a month, it has improved the skin tone on my forehead and my complexion there is definitely a lot lighter!
    Dislikes: I think the only thing I don't really like about this CC is that it accentuates flaky skin. This CC is definitely moisturizing and it does an okay job priming your skin (provided that your skin is in a normal condition), but if you happen to have a dried spot or two on your face, it's definitely going to make it more noticeable if you apply this CC on that spot.


Coverage :
Primer/Base :
Brightening/Whitening :
Blending/Color Match :
Overall :


     Final Thought: 4.5 rating for this CC overall! I do really like it and prefer it a lot more than the Tony Moly one, but it's not quite a 5 yet for me. I'm satisfied with the amount of coverage it gives being a CC cream and all, but I wish it was a better makeup base. It doesn't make me feel like my make up just glides on perfectly after I have this CC on like the Tony Moly one makes me feel. I still highly recommend this CC however.

On a slightly separate (but related note), right now Junniku is having a giveaway for this CC cream so you can try your luck there. Maybe you can check out this CC for free. haha Never hurts if its free! 
*giveaway ends Aug 13, 2013

Thanks For Reading!!

Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity