ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Review :: Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask
Thursday 29 August 2013 ‚ 18:55 ‚ Leave a comment


Hello Lovelies~

~*~*~ I've had this product for a while, but I finally decided to share it with you because it seems to be the only thing that's kinda working for my pores right now. T___T

So this is Skinfood's Egg White Pore Mask, which is a wash-off type mask. It's got a clay-like texture/feel to it and comes in a big-sized tub. Packaging isn't really anything super special and is the same sized tub as a lot of their other wash-off masks.


Product Information

     Description: A pore-refining mask that contains egg white & eliminates pore-clogging impurities. **Egg White Story: Egg white is loaded with albumin that consists of amino acids.
     Directions: After cleansing, apply to the face except the eye and mouth area. Wash off with lukewarm water in 10-15 minutes.
     Capacity: 100g

Comes with an internal lid to keep the product from spilling, but sadly it doesn't come with a scooper to scoop out the product. There's a lot of product in there and you don't need too much for each application so I have to repeatedly dip my fingers in there. =.="


After 15 minutes on my face, the product dries up and looks like this:
It doesn't feel uncomfortable during or after it dries, and it's also pretty easy to wash off. No complaints there! Haha It also doesn't smell like eggs, just this soft scent that's almost floral I think? It's one of those baby powder kind of smells. I quite like it! ^^

This mask does make my skin very soft after, and a bit whiter looking. Mostly I use it because it seems to tighten my pores and make them smaller. HOWEVER, the pore tightening only lasts a few hours and is sadly, not permanent! 

I did a little read on albumin and besides aiding in a brighter complexion, it apparently used to be used as a wrinkle remover wayyy back in the days. Albumin tightens the skin for several hours after being applied on the face for 5-10 minutes which gives the appearance of less wrinkles on the skin. I assume that's the same thing happening with my pores. For several hours, the after effects of albumin tightens my skin and gives the impression that my pores are smaller. =3=

Likes:
  Leaves soft & smooth feeling skin
  Tightens pores
  Whitens skin
  Easy to use
  Large container of product

Dislikes:
  Unhygienic (No scooper)
  Pore tightening is only temporary
  Didn't really unclog my pores

Moisturization:
Pore-Refining/Unclogging:
Brightening/Whitening:
Overall:

Final Verdict: I don't know why, but even though the pore tightening is only temporary, I still really like this mask! haha I would definitely re-purchase unless I find something that's better of course! You can find this mask here!!

Thanks For Reading ^^

Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity