ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Review :: Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
Friday 9 August 2013 ‚ 16:40 ‚ Leave a comment


Hellos Everyone,

~*~*~ I'm feeling so super lazy and tired today because of the sun so this post is going to be super lazy and short haha. So I have here a super well known product by Etude House: the Wonder Pore Freshner/Toner! When I heard how amazing this product was, I had to get it ASAP. Apparently it works on a lot of people and shrinks big, ugly pores into tiny dainty things.


Product Information

     Description: This products is total solution for pore care, preventing enlarged pores, less firmer skin and moisturizing by eliminating what hurts skin health from within. (6-Free: No parabens, mineral oil, fragrances, artificial pigment, talc, animal ingredients.)
**7 in1 total pore solution**
  1. Deep cleanses pores
  2. Maintain pH 4.5 +/- 1
3. Control a large amount of the sebum
4. Minimize appearance of pores
5. Refines skin tones
6. Keep the elasticity of pores
7. Moisturizes inside and outside of skin
     Directions: Soak the makeup cotton with the Freshner and wipe your face from the center of your face to the outside. With gentle patting, let the skin absorb the leftover Freshner.
     Volume: 250ml. (I bought the 250ml, but there is a 500ml version that comes with a handy little pump for easy application.)








Okay, so I totally didn't really like this toner. lol. First, it smelled awful, like a milder version of nail polish remover. Second, while everyone else on the web saw great results, I saw NA-DA. After using it for over a month, my pores were still big, and gigantic, and ugly.

It would be one thing if it smelled awful and worked, but it's totally something else if it smells awful and doesn't work.

It also stings my face occasionally and I haven't been able to pinpoint why or when exactly it does this. I think this toner may be too harsh for my skin though it does clean very well. Either way, I will definitely not repurchase! I'm actually very happy I didn't end up buying the 500ml one! And I guess that's my lesson for blindly trusting "omg it works" results on the internet. lol


Moisturization :
Cleaning :
Tightening Pores :
Overall :


Thanks for reading as always ^^

Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity