ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Review :: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit
Wednesday 14 August 2013 ‚ 00:22 ‚ Leave a comment


Hello Lovely Ducklings~

~*~*~ So I know I've been reviewing Etude House products several times in a row now but... lol, here's another one?? haha

Ok so finally a BB Cream review! The packaging is sooo pretty like most Etude House products!


Product Information

     Description: This all-day pearly bright skin BB Cream perfectly glides onto skin providing clear and bright complexion with a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish for flawless skin.
     Directions: Apply Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit to all areas of the face. Pat to finish.
     Capacity: 60g


 


This BB Cream comes in 3 shades: Light Beige, Natural Beige & Honey Beige. I picked the lightest color which is Light Beige. I think it might be a bit too light for me haha I'm not sure if it's that, or this BB Cream's whitening effect or my skins tanned a little over the summer.


This BB has a SPF of 30 which I think is pretty average/fair for a BB Cream, but what's interesting about it is that it's not a dewy finish (like I find most BB's) but a matte finish (which I like!)

Has a convenient easy-squeeze pump!


 Swatch on my arm. Color is definitely too light for my super tanned arms haha


So the Before/After pictures are awful! I have to apologize! It was taken under same lighting, same camera settings, but somehow there isn't that much of a difference. Obviously there are less flaws in the After photo, but am I the only one who thinks my skin looks whiter in the Before picture???

Anyways, that's not the case at all! My skin is definitely whiter after I apply the BB Cream and it's whitening effect is really good!

Blending was kind of meh~ It doesn't spread across your face like normal BB's or Foundation do. It's not as fluid if that makes sense. I found blending better if I apply CC Cream underneath, but WITH NO POWDER, the CC eventually made me a bit oily after a couple of hours which made this BB cakey on my face!

Another thing that I found was that after putting this BB on, anything liquid-y on top will make my face cakey looking. Like, applying cream based eye shadow! Or spraying some sort of makeup setting mist, or refreshing/moisturizing mist.


Oil Test:


I was actually SUPER surprised with the results because this BB did NOT feel oily at all! I usually set my BB/foundation with powder, but this BB already gave a really lovely matte finish and I wanted to test out its oil control, so I went without any powder or CC cream for one day.

I felt fresh and oil free for most of my day! Around the 8 hour range, I started getting a bit of oil around my nose, and then the BB went a bit cakey in that area, but 8 hours on a long, hot summer day is a feat! Plus, I work in a greasy environment haha

Anyways, super surprising there's so much oil and only after one hour!


Likes:
  Pretty matte finish
  Whitening/Anti-darkening
  Anti-wrinkle
  SPF 30 PA++
  Good oil control
  Light floral scent

Dislikes:
  Accentuates flaky skin
  Gets cakey with liquid-ish makeup/things
  I found the coverage only mediocre
  Application/Blending not very fluid 


Coverage:  
Application:
Oil Control:
Overall:  

Final Thought: Overall I think this BB Cream is just kind of average. I think it's really good for summer because of the oil control, but it's not the right BB for me because I have dry spots on my face and this BB really plays it up. I also kind of find it complicated because it gets cakey if I use the wrong types of makeup, or if I touch up imperfections with concealer or something, it gets a bit cakey-ish looking on that spot. That's just frustrating to me. Needless to say, I probably won't repurchase this, but it's still a neat BB to have around just because of its beautiful matte finish.

Thanks for reading~

Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity