ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Review :: Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
Sunday 11 August 2013 ‚ 20:06 ‚ Leave a comment


Hello Gorgeousness-es~

~*~*~ So if any of you have read my review on Banila Co's Kiss Scandalist Lip Gloss you'd know that I'm not really a huge fan of lip glosses. Love the colors. Hate the stickiness.

Lip tints to me are kind of like the best of both worlds. I get the pretty colors that come with lip glosses, but without the stickiness or the maturity of wearing lipstick. It's perfect for the fashionable teen or young adult that's not quite a sophisticated woman yet.

Another thing is that lip tints are also a lot easier to use when creating that popular Gradient Lip look which I find super flattering on pretty much everyone. And if you want to add a shiny glow, just swipe a shiny lip balm across your tinted lips and your lips will be moisturized and ready to go!



When I saw this lip tint from Etude House, I pretty much had to get it! I'm just such a huge fan of Etude House (though in all honesty, mostly because I'm such a sucker for super cute packaging) and also because it came in this lovely orange shade!



  

Product Information

     Description: Fresh cherry tint promotes moist & shiny cherry lips with a creamy, smooth texture.
     Directions: Use tip to gather and apply tint. Apply extra layer for added coverage.
     Capacity: 9g




This lip tint comes in 4 colors I believe. The one I got is OR201 Fresh Cherry Peach. The other 3 colors are light pink, hot pink and red.



This is a swatch on my hand! I didn't do pictures on my lips because the color is actually quite light and not all that noticeable. The color is definitely build-able and I actually prefer it this way because I can tint my lips to the color I want rather than have it super orange on first application. (I prefer lighter lip colors to the va-va-voom ones haha)


Likes:
  Creamy texture makes my lips super soft and moist
  Moisturizing & didn't dry me out
  Colors are only lightly pigmented, but build-able
  Smells super nice!

Dislikes:
  A lot of layers needed to build a bright orange color (for those of you interested)
  Colors started to fade after 2 hour mark



Pigmentation :
Moisturization :
Lasting Power :  
Overall :


Final Thought: Even though the lasting power of this lip tint is pretty weak, I still really like it because of the softness it leaves on my lips after application. It smells amazing and I really like the orange-y color of Cherry Peach. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun lip tint, but nothing serious like super pigmented colors or a tint that would last a full day.

Thanks for reading ^^

Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=


Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity