ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Chocolate Fondue & Shoes [Photo Heavy]
Thursday 1 August 2013 ‚ 16:51 ‚ Leave a comment


Hiya Beautifuls~

~*~*~ Just a random post about this amazing place I went to when I dropped by Vancouver the other day! For those of you who don't know, I'm a tea fanatic. Ok, that's not true, but I do really like tea! And a stroll along the famous Robson Street bought me to Capstone Tea & Fondue!

 

 



My sister and I got the Fondue for Two which came with a variety of fruits, 2 pots of semi-sweet chocolate (super yummy), 2 toppings for our chocolate dip (we picked caramel bits and roasted almonds), some yummy cakes and cookies and 6 super frozen ice cream balls. So much for dieting! LOL




Sis ordered an Iced Caramel Macchiato Latte & I ordered a Japanese Matcha Latte! They were both super extraordinary! I love Starbucks' Iced Caramel Macchiatos, but it doesnt compare to Capstone! Both their drinks had such fragrant and lovely aromas and the taste of rich tea in them, I was seriously in heaven! So if you ever drop by Vancouver, this place is a must-go!

 

Just random pictures! haha

(I actually really wanted to stop by this Pocky store but we ran out of time!!)


I also ordered a couple pair of shoes from Yesstyle like a super long time ago, but several of the items had 7-14 days processing time so that took a while. THEN after the processing period, Yesstyle said that several items I ordered were unavailable so they need more time to search for it. THEN a week after that they said they can't find it and will refund me and send me the items. And then a couple days after I received another email saying they had (finally) shipped the items. So that whole fiasco plus several weeks of shipping time BLEH~ a really long time! At least they came before my Vancouver trip so I could wear them! ^^

Anyways, here are the things that did arrive to me:






Anyways, if you haven't ordered from Yesstyle before, I can tell you their quality is decent, but there is seriously something shady going on with their business. A pair of my shoes didn't even have any branding on it (which is weird because everyone wants to brand their stuff) and another pair of my shoes were a COMPLETELY different brand than the one I had ordered! Anyways, you can read more about the shady deals of Yesstyle here. LOL

I guess it's not that I'm saying "omg don't shop there" but I guess just shop with discretion if you plan to make future purchases there! They have some pretty cute stuff, but just be wary if you want a specific brand because that might not be what you're getting. Quality is still definitely decent though so no need to worry about that! ^^ 

Also a special thanks to Mr. JC for getting my Disqus box working! He is a complete computer genius! Check out his blog here!!!

Thanks for reading as always!


Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity