ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Review :: Tony Moly Floria Nutra-Energy Toner
Sunday 21 July 2013 ‚ 03:27 ‚ Leave a comment


Hello Lovelies ^^

~*~*~ So for my first review, I've decided to take a look at one of Tony Moly's toners: Floria Nutra-Energy Toner (with Argan Oil).









Product Information

     Description: [Anti-Wrinkle Function] This velvety soft, highly moisturizing gel type toner instantly gives concentrated hydration and replenishes skin intensively. The skin becomes deeply moist and feels energized. Skin looks immediately glowing and feels more elastic.
    Directions: After cleansing, apply adequate amount of the product all over face and neck. Use morning and night. For all skin types.
    Volume: 145ml





First Thought: Oooooh... It really does come out as a gel. (Duh~ I really don't know what I was thinking when I thought this.)
Likes: Just as the description says, this toner is extremely, extremely moisturizing. My face tends to get really dry after cleansing, and typically I have to slap toner, essence/serum and lotion/cream on my face before it feels like its part of my face again. With this toner, I can easily pat it on my skin and forget about the rest because my face feels so nice and supple after. I also like that the bottle comes with a cute pump which makes application super easy. Just 2 pumps is all you need for your entire face so it's a product that won't run out on you fast. The smell is a warm, floral fragrance that is pleasant and isn't overwhelming.
Dislikes: It just doesn't cut for what I need my toner to do. One of my favourite things about toners is their ability to remove the last traces of your makeup after your cleanser. I used to think that a good cleanser gets rid of everything, but the truth is, there's always a little something left even if it's only a slight, slight trace of concealer or BB cream stain. I like that toners clean out the last of the impurities, making your skin less likely to have clogged pores. The Floria Nutra-Energy toner just isn't meant to clean that way. First, it's in a gel form. When I pump it out onto a cotton pad, it doesn't even absorb (though I knew better. I just did it anyways). It does clean slightly, but that's just not what I'm looking for. As for the brightening effect, there's a nice glow on my face after applying the toner, but I think its more of a 'I just put a gel on my face so my face is kind of damp' glow versus the toner actually making my complexion brighter. Regardless, the glow doesn't last on my face for more than a handful of minutes.


Moisturization :  
Cleaning :  
Brightening :
Packaging :
Overall :  


Final Thought: Although this toner isn't exactly meant for me, it doesn't mean it's a bad toner. There're many types of toners out there, and rather than using Tony Moly's Floria Toner at the end of the day after cleaning off makeup, it's better suited for morning use (after cleansing) or for a person who doesn't wear too much makeup (so they don't have to worry about stubborn makeup residues leftover). 

 
Thank You For Reading

Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=


Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus
Blogger Unknown said...

well written ;) & u have a rlly kawaii blog :)

21 July 2013 at 16:43  
Blogger ~*~Aria~*~ said...

Thanks so much Lily! ^^

23 July 2013 at 15:06  





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity