ABOUT ME REVIEWS ENTRY FACEBOOK FOLLOW
Review :: Missha Super Aqua Ultra Waterfull Cream
Tuesday 30 July 2013 ‚ 23:08 ‚ Leave a comment


Hello lovelies~

~*~*~ Just a quick review today since I just got back from a short trip and I'm super sleepy lol. I'll be reviewing Missha's Super Aqua Ultra Waterfull Cream and it's pretty straight-forward stuff.


So I actually got a sample size of this cream first before I decided to buy the full size which was about $27 at Cosmetic Love. I got the cream sample a little before the beginning of summer when the weather was just changing from pleasant to hot and my skin was getting super dried out from the heat. Normal lotion just wasn't moisturizing enough and argan oil on a daily basis made my oily skin break out so I decided to use the sample which magically healed the flakiness.

Product Information

     Description: Inspired by the moisture preserving ability of desert plants, the Super Aqua Ultra Waterfull Cream activates the moisture preserving ability to keep skin hydrated throughout the seasons.
  • Step1. Aqua Lock - Imperata Cylindrica Extract creates a protective shield that prevents moisture from evaporating and from skin adapting to harmful elements
  • Step2. Aqua Sponge - Adenium Extract helps absorb moisture like a sponge to increase skin elasticity
  • Step3. Aqua Tank - Baobab Tree Extract activates the moisture energy inside the skin to stop the cycle of dryness
     Directions: After Emulsion, get appropriate amount and apply onto face. Pat lightly until fully absorbed.
     Capacity: 47ml


     First Thought: Omg! The smell of this is so amazing!
     Likes: Ok, so the superficial stuff first lol. I find the color and reflective surface of this cream's packaging super cute! I also love love LOVE the fragrance of it. It's just this really invigorating (I think a bit floral) scent. Just opening the lid of this cream is like o-m-g, heavenly smell. After that, I will state the obvious: I actually purchased the full size after trying the sample. The moisturizing effectiveness of this cream does not disappoint! When I flake/dry out, I always apply this cream on (though without the emulsion process) and it soothes and moisturizes my skin back to normal in a few days. The texture is also lightweight so you can use it in the summer and/or daytime. I find that when I use it at night it lessens the redness of fresh or semi-fresh pimples and makes them deflate, and heal faster. I really like that and also the fact that you don't need a lot of this cream to work it all over your face.
     Dislikes: The small size! I'm actually not sure about this one. I think I may be alone on this, but regardless, I do find the size too small lol. Even though a bit goes a long way, if you use it on a everyday basis, I can guarantee this cream won't last long. (I typically just save it for when my skin is really dry or when I happen to get a spurt of acne) It also doesn't have any addition benefits. It does soothe my acne, but since this isn't one of the product's claims, I can't say that may be the case for everyone. It doesn't stop my cycle of dryness, and I didn't feel like my skin condition got any softer or got more elasticity. It moisturized my skin really well and bought it back to its normal condition and that was about it (which, is absolutely wonderful, but a bit too pricey for that amount and a cream with basically no additional skincare benefits).


Moisturization :
Texture :
Additional Benefits :
Overall :


Final Thought: I do recommend trying this cream if you have super dry skin and don't mind the price. Sure it has its flaws, but that's nothing compared to the feeling of looking at my face and seeing a lot of flakiness after I put BB cream or foundation on. I do really like it and will probably re-purchase unless I can find another cream that has the same level of moisturization that comes along with a couple of bonus benefits along the way.

Thanks so much for reading ^^

Stay Lovely,
Aria. =^-^=





Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus
Blogger Donna said...

I don't have super dry skin but this cream looks so lovely! I love light weight watery creams. :3 Awesome that it deflate pimple too! Maybe I'll try this after my current is finished. Thanks for the review Aria!

31 July 2013 at 11:16  
Blogger ~*~Aria~*~ said...

@ Chee

Ya the pimple deflating thing is a really nice bonus I think. XD And np! Thanks for reading! ^^

31 July 2013 at 16:14  





OLDERNEWER
~*~ AR!A ~*~
Welcome To My Blog!


Welcome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome To My Lil Corner. Im A Total Noob Blogger So Please Be Patient With Me & Dont Be Afraid To Leave Me A Comment ^^
Current Quote: Sometimes ppl are Beautiful. Not in Looks. Not in what they Say. Just in what they Are.

~*~ Chat Box ~*~
Leave Me A Message ^^


~*~ Lovely Kittens ~*~
Thank You For Following Me

Follow on Bloglovin


~*~ Credits ~*~
Merci Nyan~


Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Blog Owner: NekoCuriosity